Paeroa Main Drain inlet upgrade
This project upgrade works required the supply and installation of precast panels, sheet piles, new screens, and pouring insitu concrete slabs as follows;
- The work involved excavation and placement of a temporary bunding in the stream reinforced by sheetpile behind. There was a significant volume of excavation, shaping and backfill required on this project and all unsuitable was carted to dump and replaced with better quality quarry material.
- Construction of new screens, hand rails, gates and access platforms was completed in conjunction with CMC engineering and Coastal Sandblasting...
Flaxy canal widening
Completed in 2012 this project for TrustPower in the Bay of Plenty involved the widening of the Flaxy Canal, with removal of silt and weeds to allow improved flows into the Power station head waters and increased generation. The work entailed:
- ” Evacuation and cartage of some 35,000m3 of rock and OTR to stockpile sites. MAP developed a construction method as the ECI contractor and completed a small trial section to demonstrate the effectiveness and safety of the planned process...
Genesis Access Structures
Onewhero West Pump Station
This Project for Waikato Regional Council to upgrade the Onewhero West pump station upgrade and included the following:
- Construction of coffer dam and dewatering of site to facilitate construction work;
- foundation and piling works to support new structural requirements;
- upgrade of inlet bay and platform;
- replacement of inlet screen;
- minor earthworks upgrade to provide access to the new platform